Wednesday, October 21, 2020 7:30pm
Welcome-Maryam Oladipupo (5 minutes)
● Ms. Oladipupo welcomed Langley parents and staff to the meeting.
● Ms. Oladipupo also asked participants to utilize the chat feature for asking questions.
School Administration Updates-Principal Kellogg (20 minutes)
● Ms. Kellogg wanted to focus on some highlights:
- Created the Langley Family Q&A form to send questions directly to her. Here is the link: https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=7kagKk6zM0qSt5
- Still working on the elevator project but it is happening. More updates to come. The proposed completion date is slated for June/July 2021.
- FoodPrints will be providing virtual classes.
- School has been hosting whole school family assemblies which has been very beneficial for students on Fridays.
- Principal Kellogg will be starting a Virtual Coffee chat session every other Saturday via Teams so parents can join and chat and pose questions to the school administration.