I also want to thank you, families, for trusting our team with your children each day. I feel so fortunate that I matched with Langley two years ago and serve this wonderful and diverse community. I’m excited to see what we do over the next years together! Have a wonderful winter break and we will see you in January.
Winter Break Learning
This year teachers will be sending home a task or challenge to keep the learning going over the break. It should be something fun to do as a family. I am also sending home information about our blended learning (online) resources, our children can login to any of our resources at home or the public library during all of our breaks.
STAR Report Card
Thank you to those of you who attended the ESSA meeting last Thursday night. The mood was positive despite the Level 1 score; we know Langley is on the rise and this funding will allow us to do some very special things here for our children. In January, we will be doing a thorough needs assessment starting with interviewing student groups to help inform our action plan for funding.
Cold Weather & Lost and Found
Please check the lost and found located in the main entrance lobby before leaving for winter break. We will be donating all items left behind over the winter break.
Upcoming Events- Save the Date!
- Winter Concerts: Thursday, December 20
- 9:45am PreK-Grade 2
- 2:00pm Grades 3-5
- PTA Meeting: January 8 at 6pm
- Conscious Discipline Parent Workshop #2: Thursday, January 24th 5:30-7:30pm
- Winter Wonderland Family Fun Night: Thursday, January 31st from 5:30-7:30pm
- Mid-winter Break: February 18-22 (Springboard will be running programming please sign up on their website)
- Boundary Stone Live Music PTA Fundraiser: March 2 at 3pm
- Summer Splash Family Night: May 23
- 5th Grade Promotion: June 6
- Field Day: June 7
- Spring Concerts: June 13
Wishing you well!